These mini Pokeballs can be made out of things you may be able to find around the house. Ping pong balls, rubber balls, Christmas ornaments, basically anything round. Here we used a small rubber ball for the mini Pokeball and a clear Christmas ornament for the large. There are dozens of Pokeball styles so get creative and have fun with it.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED: -Small red rubber ball -White shiny/glossy spray paint -Masking tape -Black slim tip black marker -Small black button -Small white Paper circle hole punch, or small white button, or whatever you have or like. Options: If you're not concerned about accuracy, try different looks. Different sizes, and different colors. Get creative! DIRECTONS:
1. Mask the ball along the center line, smoothing and creating a cup as you go.
2. Spray 3 or 4 light coats of white paint. Let dry, and remove the masking tape.
3. Use black marker to make line around the middle
4. Add appropriate size black button
5. Glue white circle to center or get creative and try something different. In this example a black button with rhinestone in the middle is used. Now you have a mini Pokeball!
The Poké Ball is a spherical device used by Pokémon Trainers to capture wild Pokémon and store them in the player's inventory when not active. Upon contact, the balls draw a Pokémon inside and then close automatically.
There are many more Poke Balls that make great DIY crafts.
Poke Ball DIY